- View locations of ATMs throughout Nigeria (list & map)
- Find ATMs closest to your current location
- See a list & map of the nearest ATMs
- Get turn-by-turn navigation to a particular ATM
- Connects to all Nigerian banks
[Download For Android]
Requirements || Operating System = Android 2.1 + || Size = 1.4M || Price = Free
Required Device Software = Smartphone: 5.0.0 or higher ||Version = 1.0.1 || Size = 2481 KB || Release = May 08, 2012
- BlackBerry® 8800
- BlackBerry® 8820
- BlackBerry® Bold™ 9650 (Bold 3)
- BlackBerry® Bold™ 9700 (Bold 2)
- BlackBerry® Bold™ 9780 (Bold 4)
- BlackBerry® Bold™ 9790 (Bold 6)
- BlackBerry® Bold™ 9900 (Bold Touch)
- BlackBerry® Bold™ 9930 (Bold 5)
- BlackBerry® Curve™ 3G 9300
- BlackBerry® Curve™ 8310
- BlackBerry® Curve™ 8350i
- BlackBerry® Curve™ 8900
- BlackBerry® Curve™ 9320
- BlackBerry® Curve™ 9350 (Curve 3)
- BlackBerry® Curve™ 9360 (Curve 4)
- BlackBerry® Curve™ 9370
- BlackBerry® Curve™ 9380
- BlackBerry® Storm™ 9500
- BlackBerry® Storm™ 9530
- BlackBerry® Storm2™ 9520
- BlackBerry® Storm2™ 9550
- BlackBerry® Torch™ 9800 (Torch 1)
- BlackBerry® Torch™ 9810
- BlackBerry® Torch™ 9850
- BlackBerry® Torch™ 9860
- BlackBerry® Tour™ 9630
1. On the Android platform, the app was designed to run on version 2.2 OS and above.
2. On the Blackberry platform, the app was designed to run on version 5.0.0 and above. Also
only certain BlackBerry Devices can use the app. (Link to list of BlackBerry Devices)
3. Your device has to be GPS enabled.
4. The app currently runs only on Android and Blackberry Devices. Other platforms will come
1. If you do not accept the EULA the list will not populate. Be sure to read the EULA and select
Accept if you agree.
2. Make sure you have you internet connection up and running. The app functions are all
dependent on internet connection.
3. If the above have been done and the list still doesn’t show, go to menu and select Refresh.
1. Make sure you device GPS is enabled.
2. Some Devices require the support of their Wi-Fi antenna to boost its GPS signal, so it might
be advisable to keep it on while using the app.
3. This function would work better on a 3G connection.
4. If you’re using an Android device, sometimes clearing the apps cache helps too.
5. If the above have been done and it still doesn’t work, you might want to restart your device.
6. The app has a search range of 5km radius.
1. Install the appropriate apps for each of the social media (preferably the official apps).
2. Make sure you are signed in before trying to connect from SeeAm®.
3. Make sure the appropriate apps run as the default apps.
1. Before using the app, make sure the map on your device is enabled or activated. If you don’t
have a map on your device, please install or download one.
2. Set your map app as the default app for maps instead of your browser.
1. The trial version works for 7 days after which the functions will be limited.
2. The full version has every function working for as long as you have the app.
3. SeeAm® is a one-time payment app. There are no subsequent subscriptions required.
1. SeeAm® is currently has a database of only Nigeria ATMs for now.
2. Locations outside Nigeria have a radius greater than the range of 5km.
3. We are also looking to expand beyond Nigeria and beyond ATMs in the future.
1. On the upgrade page, click on Pay with CashEnvoy (It does not matter if you have a CashEnvoy account or not)
2. Fill the form you see on the next page (all fields must be filled) and click Enter
3. On the next page, you will have to select your payment option (in this case, it is the second one)
4. You will be notified of a security popup window for the transaction. Be sure to click yes or ok.
5. An interswitch payment gateway will be loaded on the next page and you will have to click on the type of card you intend using (Interswitch, Verve or MasterCard)
6. Fill all the necessary informations, then click Pay at the bottom of the page to process your payment
7. Use your transaction code to active the app (transaction code and activation code are the same)